Here is an interesting pet food concept from American Manufacturer Member's Mark, marketed in Mexico.
What's happening in the blueberry FoodTech World
Tuesday, December 4, 2018
Thursday, November 29, 2018
Hana samples mini blueberry cakes from a popular Hanoi bakery! We also passed out dried and frozen blueberries which were a big hit!
Wednesday, November 28, 2018
Tuesday, November 27, 2018
Chef Shorya Kapoor -- yes the son of the ever-popular Raj Kapoor in New Delhi India presented a seminar on highbush blueberries to fellow attendees of the Baking Technology Course at the campus in Manhattan, Kansas.
Bakery professionals from throughout the world attend the 16-week course. Attendees included staff from some of the leading bakeries in the world including Bimbo (Mexico) , Yamazaki (Japan) and Uni-President (Taiwan).
Shorya gave a introductory presentation on highbush blueberries and a laboratory on the optimal use of frozen blueberries in commercial muffin formulas.
Attendees were especially interested in dried blueberries, powders and other ingredient solutions!
Great job Shorya!
Tuesday, November 20, 2018
USHBC hosted an all-day seminar for importers, distributors and end users of highbush blueberries in Mumbai, India November 20, 2018. We anticipated 40 and 86 professionals took time from their busy schedules to attend! It was a special honor for USHBC to salute some of the pioneering companies who Nutraj, Tajir, Orchard, Delta, IG and Anusaya among others who have worked side by side with USHBC for the past decade.
The event, coordinated by Raj Kapoor, our India FoodTech, consisted of five parts.
1. Blueberry Education. Tom Payne gave an overview of blueberries and blueberry ingredient solutions.
2. A Panel discussion by importers, distributors on the market situation and strategies for moving forward. (including a strategy for India stakeholders to work on duty reduction with their government).
3. A chef demo that showed the use of frozen blueberries and the economics of adding this value added ingredient.
4. A salute to India by Tom Payne for rising from $0 to $1 million I imports in 2018, and marketing strategies for moving forward!
5. A panel discussion by some of India's top celebrity chefs with impressions and advice on increasing blueberry use in the food industry and food service categories.
Thank you India!
Sunday, November 18, 2018
|China FV is the big event for fresh fruit imports for China!|
Here is a video taken the morning before the show opened!
Julia works the crowd!
Our neighbor booth: "Mr. Fuji!
I love this poster!
The key to market access...Jujube!