What's happening in the blueberry FoodTech World

Monday, December 29, 2014

Blueberry Sparkline Wine

It is Christmas time and I need to thank Jack and Charlie Tomasello of Tomasello Winery in Hammonton New Jersey for the recently received treat:   Blueberry Sparkling Wine and Moscato!  
I am not a big sweet wine drinker so the Moscatto will go to my Boss, but I am absolutely crazy about the Sparkling Wine or what some call Blueberry Champagne.    It is 100 percent blueberry and not easy to make with the acidity of the blueberry.   But, Tomasello has this one mastered.   It is remarkably dry with a beautiful blue color and big fizz!   Each year I take this wine to the American Frozen Food Institute (AFFI) meeting on the West Coast where I host a tabletop exhibit to meet the industry.   Needless to say: the USHBC booth has a lot of action and regulars each time the cork is popped!   Here is a photo of the Moscato.


No comments:

Post a Comment